terms and conditions
General terms and conditions of the Hannoverhaus
1. Registration and ID
1.1. Entry in the hut book
Every overnight guest has to register in the hut book and, if necessary, comply with further registration regulations. In order to make it easier for victims and missing persons to be found, it is recommended that every guest of the hut specify the destination of the mountain tour and the mobile phone number in the hut book.
2. Claim to sleep
2.1. Preferred claim to sleep
Preferred to have a sleeping place:
- Diseased or injured who can not be expected to descend or transport to the valley.Rettungsmannschaften im Dienst.
- Rescue teams on duty
2.2. Hygienic requirements
For all sleeping places using a hut sleeping bag is obligatory.
2.3. Booking terms
- Pre-orders for max. 90% of the sleeping places are accepted. Registration or reservation for a sleeping place is requested.
- If a reservation request for a sleeping place is made and comfirmed by the cottage-keeper, an accommodation contract has been concluded. A legally binding conclusion of contract also exists for oral, in particular by phone, as far as the written form was not expressly agreed.
- If reservations according to point 1 are not perceived, the following cancellation fees will be charged per person and night: With resignation from 5 days before the beginning of the stay: € 10, - per person and night. For teenagers: € 5, - per person and night. For children up to 6 years there is no cancellation fee.
- From a group size of 10 persons, 10% of the group can be canceled free until 9 pm before the arrival.
- The period is calculated from the receipt of the written cancellation of the guest.
- The tenants are entitled to charge a deposit of € 10, - per night and sleeping space. For young people a deposit of € 5, - per night and sleeping space will be charged. The deposit will be charged locally at the cottage.
- In case of resignation or non-cancellation, cancellation fees will be set off with the pre-payment. If the deposit is higher than the cancellation fee or the night tariff, the difference will be refunded. For the huts of the DAV, German law applies.
- A free cancellation is possible if the arrival is demonstrably not possible due to force majeure (eg. mudslide). The tenants should be informed immediately about the resignation!
- All decisions regarding tours, routes, weather and avalanche situation etc. are the responsibility of the guest. Liability on the part of the huts responsible for damages of any kind is excluded.
3. Accommodation rates
3.1. Current accommodation rates for members and non-members